UCOR partners with numerous subcontractors and suppliers to perform work across the Oak Ridge Reservation. These partners provide a variety of goods and services, including electrical services, equipment rental, office supplies, video production, and transportation of cleanup wastes.
Due to the safety precautions taken for the COVID-19 virus by each individual state and nationwide, events may be postponed, cancelled, or moved to virtual. Please check the event websites for the most current information.
|October 11, 2022
|Small Business Diversity Summit
|Pellissippi State Magnolia Campus, Knoxville, TN|
|October 2022||ETEBA Business Opportunities & Technical Conference||Knoxville, TN|
|Various||U.S. Department of Energy Small Business Events||Various|
- Exhibit L “List of Mandatory Subcontractor Procedures”
- UCOR Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- FY22 UCOR Business Calendar
- Invoices should be sent electronically to the UCOR Buyer/Subcontract Administrator with the associated Agreement and/or Purchase Order numbers stated in the subject line. If unable to submit invoices electronically, invoices shall be sent with attention to Accounts Payable to: UCOR LLC, P.O. Box 4699, Oak Ridge TN, 37831-4699.
Insurance Enrollment Forms
For general information, claims (workers compensation, general liability, and auto liability (DOE-furnished vehicles0, or for insurance certificates:
Contact: Tina Klakamp, Insurance Administrator, 865-576-2612
UCOR is committed to providing small businesses with maximum contracting opportunities and proudly supports locally owned and regional small business. Our program divides small business goals into several socioeconomic subcategories, including:
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses
- Women-Owned Small Business
- HUBZone Small Business
- Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
Since the beginning of our contract, we have consistently met or exceeded our small business goals. More than 80 percent of our subcontracted work is committed to small businesses. Additionally, UCOR hosts small business forums to provide information about how to obtain contracts with UCOR.
UCOR’s Small Business Program Manager is Diana Osbourne (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Annually, several small businesses that are doing work with UCOR are selected to receive an award for outstanding service and mission support. These businesses demonstrate a commitment to safety and excellence, which aligns with UCOR’s core values.
2021 Award Recipients
- Small Business of the Year:
- Small Disadvantaged Business:
ARS Aleut Remediation, LLC
- HUBZone Small Business:
Container Technologies Industries, LLC
- Woman-Owned Small Business:
Turnkey Technical Services
- Veteran-Owned Small Business:
Premier Contracting & Technical Services
- Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business:
Government and Commercial Services, LLC