UCOR partners with numerous subcontractors and suppliers to perform work across the Oak Ridge Reservation. These partners provide a variety of goods and services, including electrical services, equipment rental, office supplies, video production, and transportation of cleanup wastes.
- Exhibit L “List of Mandatory Subcontractor Procedures”
- UCOR Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- FY22 UCOR Business Calendar
- Invoices should be sent electronically to the UCOR Buyer/Subcontract Administrator with the associated Agreement and/or Purchase Order numbers stated in the subject line. If unable to submit invoices electronically, invoices shall be sent with attention to Accounts Payable to: UCOR LLC, P.O. Box 4699, Oak Ridge TN, 37831-4699.
- Sample Management Office (SMO)
Insurance Enrollment Forms
- For workers’ compensation (WC) claims, contact: Misty Bittle, WC Administrator, 865-574-5706
- For general information, claims (general liability or auto liability for DOE-furnished vehicles), or for insurance certificates, contact: Misty Bittle, Insurance Administrator, 865-574-5706.
What to do if you are injured: Workers’ Compensation Factsheet
Subcontractor Safety Resource Documents
- UCOR Subcontractor Safety Manual, UCOR-5357
- Safety & Health Handbook, UCOR-4087
- Environmental Compliance Awareness Handbook. UCOR-4088
- Exhibit L Procedures Page: Exhibit L Documents
- Employee information required by the Department of Energy
UCOR is committed to providing small businesses with maximum contracting opportunities and proudly supports locally owned and regional small business. Our program divides small business goals into several socioeconomic subcategories, including:
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses
- Women-Owned Small Business
- HUBZone Small Business
- Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
Since the beginning of our contract, we have consistently met or exceeded our small business goals. More than 80 percent of our subcontracted work is committed to small businesses. Additionally, UCOR hosts small business forums to provide information about how to obtain contracts with UCOR.
UCOR’s Small Business Program Manager is Diana Osbourne (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Annually, several small businesses that are doing work with UCOR are selected to receive an award for outstanding service and mission support. These businesses demonstrate a commitment to safety and excellence, which aligns with UCOR’s core values.
2023 Award Recipients
- Small Business of the Year:
JSH Web Designs
- Small Disadvantaged Business of the Year:
Scientific Sales, Inc.
- HUBZone Small Business of the Year:
Premier Contracting & Technical Services Inc.
- Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year:
Turnkey Technical Services, Inc.
- Veteran-Owned Small Business of the Year:
Advantage Electronics, Inc.
- Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business of the Year: Southeast Equipment Sales